Wednesday, September 5, 2012

To Glasgow

There i was at Singapore Changi Airport when i parted ways with my family and friends.

 Off to Glasgow i set off to.

I was very apprehensive at the boarding gate when i looked at the stuff i am carrying. Definitely more than 7kg no matter how you look at it. Now on hindsight, my nervousness was for naught. They didnt bother.

I stayed in Dubai for 2 hours for my connecting flight. The weather there was no different than in singapore. Their newly constructed Terminal 3 has i think a total of 3 toilets for more than few thousand passengers waiting for their connecting flights. When i got a cubicle, i stayed in there and made it my home as i took a dump. I got 2 hours to kill anyway.

 Got out to waiting area , all seats are taken, some by bags. I guess bags have priorities in that airport.
In Summary - I did not like Dubai Airport.

Reached Glasgow - was really hyped about the place. The weather was wonderful today! But my luggage was kind of too much for 1 pax. Ha but glasgow taxis were big yea.

Ate lunch and now chilling in the hotel room planning for the next day. gonna go to city center to check out my school i guess.


No comments: