Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A lot of thinking has been going through my mind these few days. About what i am going to be, the are i live in, the view outside my window and so on. However, these thoughts only took a spin around my head once, and they head into oblivion, never coming back to memory. And i am not meticulous enough to jot all my thoughts down.. should I? Reading about osho and the mustard seed. finished the montaigne book. the montaigne is not a bad book, it really gives you options to choose what you wanna do and so this book is worth re-reading. Back to this morning - Made breakfast, hehe proud of it just a sandwich though.

Heading down to the college today to do my registration. need to register with the police too. Many things to learn, but i do believe i am coping quite well.

No comments: