Monday, August 27, 2012

Taking things apart.

Recently I have been taking things apart. A P A R T.  There is this sense of achievement when you can disassemble and then assemble it back. Even when the problem isn't solved. Especially this canon 18-55mm ive been trying to rid it of fungus. I got down to it and the fungus is gone!! but now my focus ring can't turn properly. Still, it was exhilirating.


Taken on canon 18-55mm II. Focusing on nothing. 

Which brings to a thing i've been reading about - Scepticism

The key idea is to doubt everything, even doubt if you are doubting. This loopy argument has me befuddled. Maybe its like focusing on nothing so everything becomes clear? But from my experience, doubt causes a person to stay still, unable to move forward. Because you need to stop and think.

Maybe there is a way to accept all doubts and carry on moving forward. But that will take much enlightenment. Or must it?

No comments: