Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finances.

Did a little accounting today and realized that i'm on a really tight budget based on 50000 a year for UK studies. Accomodation in glasgow centre really costs a bomb and had exceeded my expectations by 2000 pounds.

Spent this entire afternoon looking at accomodation costs in dumfries for my subsequent years to my relief are much cheaper than city centre. Pretty much worried about my finances the whole afternoon till i went to take a nap.

which brought me to think about  having a wonderful experience in my student years. Is it to not worry about money and try to have fun and enjoyment coupled with a good score on my test papers? what would i come back with?

Or is it about independence - which would mean living without the help of others - which means to worry about transport, accomodation, money, eating, wearing, writing, using, playing and WORKING.

I should be thinking of what makes studying overseas so difficult, so worrisome and along these lines if im ever going to figure out what i want. i want to experience life, and i don't think life is easy. if it was only easy, i would be living on the surface of my life and this life is no complete.


No comments: