Monday, July 21, 2008

can't sleep

For the first time in JC, i couldnt sleep during econs lecture. I forced myself you know, to make me sleep. My eyes were closed but my brain just couldnt stop whirring, which made me really pissed...no, more like frustrated. Imagine you being rolled tightly up in a blanket and you are struggling to get out but just couldnt. That always freak me out, so dont try it at home pals.

well a few days back, i saw an uncle of perhaps 40 plus years. He was pushing his bicycle on the BUS LANE AGAINST the TRAFFIC (i mean really in the middle of the bus lane in broad daylight,sometimes even cutting to the middle lane), disregarding all the horns and blares of cars and buses alike.

The interesting thing was that he was wearing a safety helmet. I really wonder what the hell he was thinking, or seeing. Is he trying to make a statement? or is he trying to kill himself?


Well the least he could do was to throw that helmet away.

No comments: