Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Australasia

Pictures Galore!

This is a dinner we had with my sis ex-neighbours, they just moved recently but they still keep in contact. Seafood spaghetti and salad. They are really a lovely couple, they volunteered to bring me out to sight-see just after meeting with me! Who can find such generous people nowadays.

My breakfast for one of the days.

A watercooler cum tap in the middle of nowhere.. actually its near a playground.haha


The town Hospital. I thought hospitals should at least have a big first-aid sign somewhere.

Hibiscus

Eastwood. where 80% of them are koreans. 19% chinese. 1% angmoh.

Wow, that's powerful, i felt.

Its literally where a bus stops for you to board. Just a sign to tell you its a bus-stop, and john ain't happy.

A fire station.

No comments: