Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To East Coast!

Well no pictures to show here cos east coast is pretty standard. Not very interesting except...


Yea monks at east coast dunno what they doing here. It was the return journey that was really exciting. This cycling trip took place maybe 2 weeks before. During the return journey, there was an incredibly heavy downpour. We actually continued cycling in the rain man. The rain was STINGING painful and water kept getting into my eyes. Accidents are bound to happen right? Yep and it chose me. Along the road outside SA primary to SAJC, i took off my specs to wipe my eyes, or else i couldn't even see. Then in front of me was these four thin poles in a diamond formation to prevent from cycling through unless you slow down. I didn't see them..and yeah hit those poles. I was really lucky to have escaped with a bruise and my bicycle still in one piece. Whew. After that parted with Marc and i went to Yeo Cheng house to bathe and change. After the rain stopped, like around 6.40 plus pm, i had to go home. And i actually got lost and also found out that my handle bar was not straight! Cycled to macritchie reservoir then came to Bishan mrt and Then reached home cos i could only get my bearings from bishan. Pretty afraid throughout cos it was starting to get really dark and at rush hour with the handle bar not in line with the wheel. Thank the lucky stars that brought me home!

No comments: